Why Invest? Print Page
Inter Pipeline is a world-scale energy infrastructure business engaged in the transportation, processing and storage of energy products across Western Canada and Europe.
- Diversified asset portfolio that generates long-term and predictable cash flows, providing shareholders with a stable source of monthly cash dividends
- Progressing approximately $3.7 billion in active projects today and have over $4.2 billion of future growth opportunities identified
- Demonstrated track record of delivering large-scale projects on time and on budget
- Committed to maintaining a strong balance sheet and investment grade credit rating
- Known as a responsible operator and a respected member of the communities where we live and work
For more information on Inter Pipeline's investment highlights, business strategy and growth profile, please see our most recent investor presentation:
|Market Capitalization||$9.2 Billion|
|Debt (September 30, 2019)||$6.3 Billion|
|Enterprise Value||$15.5 Billion|
|Monthly Dividend||$0.1425 per share|
|Credit Ratings (S&P / DBRS)||BBB+ / BBB|
|Unless otherwise noted, information as at close of markets on October 31, 2019|
Inter Pipeline is a member of the S&P/TSX 60 Index and common shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol IPL.
Growth in Funds From Operations Per Share
Management track record of disciplined growth, both organically and through acquisition.
In This Section
- Why Invest?
- Financial Reports
- Calls & Events
- Presentations & Fact Sheets
- Shareholder and Tax Information
- Dividends & DRIP