Investor Calls & EventsPrint Page
Our executive team participate in a number of investor calls, conferences and events.
- August 15-16, 2018: Citi MLP / Midstream Infrastructure Conference (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- September 6, 2018: National Bank Energy Conference (Montreal, Quebec)
- September 12, 2018: Peters & Co. Energy Conference (Toronto, Ontario)
- September 20, 2018: J.P. Morgan Energy Infrastructure / MLP 1x1 Forum (Chicago, Illinois)
September 20, 2018: RBC Capital Markets Corporate & Energy Infrastructure Debt Conference (Toronto, Ontario)
Second Quarter 2018 Results Conference Call and Webcast
Inter Pipeline announced its second quarter 2018 financial and operating results on August 9, 2018.
A conference call and webcast was held for August 10, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. MT (11:00 a.m. ET) for interested shareholders, analysts and media representatives. A webcast will be accessible on Inter Pipeline’s website at www.interpipeline.com following the event, a replay of the webcast will be available for approximately 90 days."Webcasting" refers to the use of the web to broadcast live or recorded versions of sound or video presentations. In order to access a webcast you must have Windows Media Player. If you do not have a copy, click here to download it.
Future Results Conference Calls and Webcasts
Please note the following are the tentative dates for conference calls on Inter Pipeline's financial results in 2018:
- November 9, 2018 - Q3 2018
In This Section
- Financial Reports
- Investor Calls & Events
- Investor Presentations & Fact Sheets
- Shareholder and Tax Information
- Share Price & Dividends
- 2018 Annual Meeting
- Request Investor Information