Inter Pipeline is a major petroleum transportation, storage and natural gas liquids extraction business based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Inter Pipeline is a publicly traded corporation that owns and operates a diversified combination of energy infrastructure assets in western Canada and northern Europe.
- Jul 16, 2015 - Inter Pipeline: Second Quarter 2015 Conference Call and Webcast
- Jul 8, 2015 - Inter Pipeline Announces July 2015 Cash Dividend
- Jun 22, 2015 - Inter Pipeline Announces Completion of Polaris Pipeline Expansion for Imperial's Kearl Project
- Jun 10, 2015 - Inter Pipeline Announces Acquisition of a Bulk Liquid Storage Business in Sweden
- Jun 9, 2015 - Inter Pipeline Announces June 2015 Cash Dividend
|% Change||Day High|
Record Date: Jul. 22, 2015 Payment Date: Aug. 14, 2015 Amount: CDN $0.1225 per share