Inter Pipeline is a major petroleum transportation, storage and natural gas liquids extraction business based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Inter Pipeline is a publicly traded corporation that owns and operates a diversified combination of energy infrastructure assets in western Canada and northern Europe.
- Jun 22, 2015 - Inter Pipeline Announces Completion of Polaris Pipeline Expansion for Imperial's Kearl Project
- Jun 10, 2015 - Inter Pipeline Announces Acquisition of a Bulk Liquid Storage Business in Sweden
- Jun 9, 2015 - Inter Pipeline Announces June 2015 Cash Dividend
- May 12, 2015 - Inter Pipeline Announces Voting Results from Annual Meeting
- May 11, 2015 - Inter Pipeline Announces Record First Quarter 2015 Financial and Operating Results
|% Change||Day High|
Record Date: May. 25, 2015 Payment Date: Jun. 15, 2015 Amount: CDN $0.1225 per share