Business Overview Print Page
Inter Pipeline is a world-scale energy infrastructure business engaged in the transportation, processing, and storage of energy products across Western Canada and Europe.
Inter Pipeline’s diversified asset portfolio is expected to generate long-term and predictable cash flows. Our operations are organized into four distinct business segments: Oil Sands Transportation, NGL Processing, Conventional Oil Pipelines and Bulk Liquid Storage. With financial flexibility and proven operational capability, Inter Pipeline is well-positioned to generate long-term returns for investors.
Inter Pipeline is a member of the S&P/TSX 60 Index and its common shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol IPL.
To be Canada's most respected and innovative energy infrastructure company.
- Foster an outstanding employee experience
- Cultivate strong partnerships with our customers and stakeholders
- Be unwavering in our commitment to sustainable practices and operational excellence
- Deliver superior long-term returns for investors
- Oil Sands TransportationOver 3,300 km of pipeline & 3.8 million barrels of storage capacity
- NGL ProcessingOver 240,000 b/d of production capacity
- Conventional Oil Pipelines3,900 km of pipeline & over 1.3 million barrels of storage capacity
- Bulk Liquid Storage23 petroleum & petrochemical storage terminals across Europe
In This Section
- Business Overview
- Our History
- Corporate Structure
- Executive Team
- Board of Directors