Inter Pipeline is a major petroleum transportation, storage and natural gas liquids extraction business based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Inter Pipeline is a publicly traded corporation that owns and operates a diversified combination of energy infrastructure assets in western Canada and northern Europe.
- Dec 2, 2013 - Inter Pipeline Announces Extension to Deadline for Submission of Tax Election Forms
- Nov 7, 2013 - Inter Pipeline Announces November 2013 Cash Dividend
- Nov 7, 2013 - Inter Pipeline Announces Record Third Quarter 2013 Financial and Operating Results
- Nov 6, 2013 - Inter Pipeline to Provide Diluent Transportation for Athabasca Oil Corporation Hangingstone Project
- Oct 24, 2013 - Inter Pipeline Ltd. - Third Quarter 2013 Conference Call and Webcast
|% Change||Day High|
Record Date: Nov. 22, 2013 Payment Date: Dec. 16, 2013 Amount: CDN $0.1075 per unit