Inter Pipeline is a major petroleum transportation, storage and natural gas liquids extraction business based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Inter Pipeline is a publicly traded corporation that owns and operates a diversified combination of energy infrastructure assets in western Canada and northern Europe.
- Jan 28, 2015 - Inter Pipeline Announces Completion of Cold Lake and Polaris Pipeline Expansion Projects
- Jan 20, 2015 - Inter Pipeline Announces $400 Million Capital Expenditure Program for 2015
- Jan 8, 2015 - Inter Pipeline Announces January 2015 Cash Dividend
- Dec 9, 2014 - Inter Pipeline Announces December 2014 Cash Dividend
- Nov 6, 2014 - Inter Pipeline Announces Record Increase to Monthly Cash Dividend
|% Change||Day High|
Record Date: Jan. 22, 2015 Payment Date: Feb. 17, 2015 Amount: CDN $0.1225 per unit