Inter Pipeline is a major petroleum transportation, storage and natural gas liquids extraction business based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Inter Pipeline is a publicly traded corporation that owns and operates a diversified combination of energy infrastructure assets in western Canada and northern Europe.
- Aug 7, 2014 - Inter Pipeline Announces Strong Second Quarter 2014 Financial and Operating Results
- Aug 7, 2014 - Inter Pipeline Announces August 2014 Cash Dividend
- Jul 18, 2014 - Inter Pipeline Announces Completion of First Phase of Polaris Pipeline Expansion
- Jul 11, 2014 - Inter Pipeline Ltd.-Second Quarter 2014 Conference Call and Webcast
- Jul 10, 2014 - Inter Pipeline Announces Major Expansion of Mid-Saskatchewan Pipeline System
|% Change||Day High|
Record Date: Aug. 22, 2014 Payment Date: Sep. 15, 2014 Amount: CDN $0.1075 per unit