Inter Pipeline is a major petroleum transportation, storage and natural gas liquids extraction business based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Inter Pipeline is a publicly traded corporation that owns and operates a diversified combination of energy infrastructure assets in western Canada and northern Europe.
- Apr 8, 2014 - Inter Pipeline Announces April 2014 Cash Dividend
- Apr 7, 2014 - Inter Pipeline-First Quarter 2014 Conference Call and Annual & Special Meeting
- Mar 26, 2014 - Inter Pipeline Announces Closing of $300 Million Offering of Common Shares
- Mar 24, 2014 - Inter Pipeline Adopts Shareholder Protection Rights Plan
- Mar 17, 2014 - Inter Pipeline Announces $300 Million Offering of Common Shares
|% Change||Day High|
Record Date: Mar. 21, 2014 Payment Date: Apr. 15, 2014 Amount: CDN $0.1075 per unit