Inter Pipeline is a major petroleum transportation, storage and natural gas liquids extraction business based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Inter Pipeline is a publicly traded corporation that owns and operates a diversified combination of energy infrastructure assets in western Canada and Europe.
- Aug 6, 2015 - Inter Pipeline Announces August 2015 Cash Dividend and Changes to Dividend Reinvestment Plan
- Aug 6, 2015 - Inter Pipeline Announces Record Second Quarter 2015 Financial Results
- Jul 16, 2015 - Inter Pipeline: Second Quarter 2015 Conference Call and Webcast
- Jul 8, 2015 - Inter Pipeline Announces July 2015 Cash Dividend
- Jun 22, 2015 - Inter Pipeline Announces Completion of Polaris Pipeline Expansion for Imperial's Kearl Project
|% Change||Day High|
Record Date: Aug. 21, 2015 Payment Date: Sep. 15, 2015 Amount: CDN $0.1225 per share